‘’ Seller/We/Our/Us/KARABELLA ’’ means KARABELLA cosmetics Original (brand nationality) brand, Unit S105, 1/F Staunton (BLK A) PMQ, 35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong. Registred in …… (Country of registartion), company trade register N°………(Trade register number) and the company’s brand website : www.karabella.hk
‘’Customer’’ means the person or company to whom this document is adressed.
‘’International customer’’ shall mean, ‘’customer’’ from outside Hong Kong.
‘’Website’’ shall mean, www.karabella.hk or any other subdomains of karabella.hk which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
‘’Online store’’ shall mean the method by which the customer browses and purchases the products from KARABELLA.
‘’Order’’ shall mean, the submission of an order for products on the ‘’online store’’ by the ‘’customer’’.
These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as KARABELLA, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- All prices are indicated net of tax on the website.
- The Online Store contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Store may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods, unless otherwise specified:
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, CMI and Maestro (Add other mothods if available)
- You can choose to display the price of the products on our online store in Moroccan Dirham, Euros and US dollar.
- Any discount or other promotional codes issued by Karabella from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. Certain products may be excluded and you will not be able to use discount codes in respect of such brands/products.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email or any other method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
Passing Of Property
- Karabella shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Karabella.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Karabella, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Karabella.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Karabella and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Karabella’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- Karabella will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Karabella cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Karabella if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Products purchased from Karabella are not for re-sale or distribution. Karabella can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
- Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 3-5 days after the date we accept your order.
If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Karabella will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay.
13.1 We deliver to the countries listed on the Online Store, subject to our absolute discretion, (“International Delivery Destinations”). However there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on the Online Store carefully before ordering goods.
13.2 If you order goods from the Online Store for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
13.3 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
13.4 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
13.5 If Karabella deliver your products late then you may treat the order as at an end in any of the following circumstances: if Karabella have refused to deliver the goods, if delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances), or if you told Karabella before the order was accepted that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If you do not want to end the order, you can set another delivery deadline (which must be reasonable) and end the order if Karabella don’t meet the new order deadline. Otherwise, you can cancel the order and we will refund any amounts paid for the products and delivery.
Where products have been delivered, you must return these to Karabella at the address above and we will refund the costs of such return.
- All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering. Karabella has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
Passing of risk
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Karabella accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
15.1 In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Karabella bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 3 days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to the Karabella trading address.
15.2 Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
Title and Defects
- The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. Karabella products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back.
17.1 If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause. Karabella will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
17.2 The Customer must follow the returns policy set out at https://karabella.hk/shipping-and-returns. This requires emailing Karabella (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify their intention to return any goods.
17.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 3 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Karabella within 3 days of delivery and return the product to Karabella before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 15 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
17.4 If any problems with your products cannot be satisfactorily resolved through our returns procedure, you may want to submit your issue for online resolution to https://https://karabella.hk/contact/.
17.5 In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided.
- Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows Karabella Returns Procedure.
- Within 15 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact Karabella in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 15 days of you telling us you want to change your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Karabella. Karabella will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 15 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply the products for cosmetic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described.
- The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Karabellacannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
- All trademarks shown on www.karabella.hk belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Customers from outside Morocco can only pay by International credit card unless otherwise specified, although the Online Store may show the value of the Product in your local currency, the exchange rate at the date of purchase shall apply such that payment is received by Karabella in GB Pound Sterling. All other terms and conditions apply.
Changes To Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.